• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Recommended plants

Creeper

Having trouble finding suitable plants for Creeper's aquarium. Everything dries out after a week or two no matter how much I water. Any suggestions?

I went to silk plants because the pothos I had in there did well enough water wise, but the snakes just beat it to death crawling over it. The viv looks really nice with the silk plants, and they're easy to move and clean.

Looked at some selections at the herp shop today, but what they have is skimpy and expensive. Think I'll make something myself for much cheaper. These looked like they could have been made with the types of supplies you'd find at a Garden Ridge or Hobby Lobby. I'd like to see what I can come up with. Should be a fun little project. Heck, if it turns out really good, maybe I'll start making them for sale! :)

a friend of mine works at a flower shop and she found these plants, she called them air plants, the look really cool, looks like a tropical flower and alow vera combind but you glue them to log or driftwood, and all you do is mist it once a day for water? anybody ever hear of this and do you thing they'de be good in a viv?

I've heard of those, and seen them too! They are really neat little plants. It seems to me like they might be alright in a viv...unless they secrete something that might be bad for the snakes? I don't know, it may be worth looking into though. :)

Back