• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Repticon pick ups 1/16/11

Snakehead

Bite Me! It's ok
As I mentioned on the Sunkissed thread I went to Repticon yesterday in Orlando, to get a replacement male Sunkissed Corn. I walked the whole place three times and finally found this guy pictured below. I also couldn't pass up a great deal on a piar of 2010 Anery Bloods.

P1050383.jpg

P1050390.jpg

P1050391.jpg

Nice snakes Jorge! It's interesting to me that the one in the center pic has virtually no head markings.

Thanks Tina and Jeff! I did have very bad luck with the first male Sunkissed. I'm convinced it was sick when I bought it. I should have known it looked thin, but I was excited to find it. Tina I didn't notice the head patterns till I got home. I wish I would have looked harder for a female with the same head pattern, or lack of one, lol. I like that one a lot! Thanks again guys!

Very pretty snakes. One question though? Does the Anery in the last pic have belly checkers? The head of it just does not look much like a blood. If it has belly checkers it is just a regular Anery, but maybe het blood. Still some great pick ups. I really wanted to get to that show but funds are just not there for any new snakes. Congrats and good luck.

Very pretty snakes. One question though? Does the Anery in the last pic have belly checkers? The head of it just does not look much like a blood. If it has belly checkers it is just a regular Anery, but maybe het blood. Still some great pick ups. I really wanted to get to that show but funds are just not there for any new snakes. Congrats and good luck.

Thanks for the comments. The show had some good deals since it's late in the season, getting ready to start a new season. However there weren't a lot of great choices. I found what I believe was the only Sunkissed at the entire show! Oh the Anery Bloods both have plain bellies. I really wish i would have taken more time ti pick out a female that looked more like the male, but I was in a hurry, and it was a last minute decision. Still I have plans for both of them for future projects. Hopefully even with the Sunkissed?

Back