• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Reptile Fair July 8th 2006

Plums

Hey Guy's & Gal's

Just wondering if anyone is going to it this year???.....

BRITISH REPTILE & AMPHIBIAN SOCIETY

Are pleased to announce their 2nd
Reptile Fair at:

Ripple Hall, St Erkenwald Road, Barking, Essex
On 08 July 2006

Open to the public from 10am to 4pm
(Subject to 2 vet inspectors’ clearance)
Entry: Adults £1
Children 50p
(Under 5’s free)

Private Breeders selling Captive Bred livestock :crazy02: :dancer:
Commercial Traders selling Dry Goods

NO sales to anyone under 16 unless accompanied by an adult

For enquiries on tables e-mail:

[email protected]

Approx. 60 tables available at £10 each
Upstairs OR Downstairs Hall available on First come First served basis
Parking strictly for traders only

Cant wait..would be good to meet you all !

Fantastic! I'll have to book my shifts for July around that date! Plums you are a diamond! I'll be there by hook or by crook, and can't wait :cheers: :dancer:

Oh joy, I've got that weekend off, now to break the news to my boys they're living on baked beans next month........................Plums I've never been before, you'll spot me easily though, I'll be dribbling and muttering inchoherently! I was hoping Ray Hines would be there......I need a snow leopard gecko husband for my youngest's blizzard, but not prepared to pay the huge price for Mack version in my usual shop, especially as if my research is right, the Macks originate from Hines' stock anyway. And for me.......I don't know! I want a girlie corn, but beyond 'as red as possible' it'll just depend on where my heart leads me!
Anyone else going? It may not be as glam as the forum dinner, but it's the first Brit forum members' meet this year! (I may have enough money left over for crisps and a diet coke in the car park) :cool:

Not quite the first this year actually, the first IHS meet is in Doncaster this Sunday (18th June). More details on the IHS site HERE.

rooty-tooty. my first ever show today, am so excited I tripped over the dog when I got up at stupid o'clock today, have promised myself I will be good and only buy 1 new corn................

Hope you have a wonderful time!! I wish I could make it, but my dead back won't take the journey at the moment :cry:

Make sure you go see Tanya and Wendy (Reptilelover and Reptile Fan Club stall), and say hi from me! :cheers:

oh darn it, didn't see your reply or I would have, left credit card at home so came home with a sweet ghost motley- 3 weeks old! also got a pair of golden tree frogs, pics when they've settled in

i went, had a table. nothing from this year to sell, so sold a few adults and my last yearlings.
was nice to see a few people, although it did seem a much quieter show than last year.

Back