• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Reptile Show Colubus Ohio

Papa Bear

Has anyone ever been to this show? If so, is it a good show? I am thinking about going this Saturday but want to make sure it is well owrth the 6 hour drive one way. Thanks for your help.

It depends on what you are going for and if you have any shows closer. The Columbus show, to me, is barely worth my hour and a half drive. However, it is the closest show and I save a bundle on frozen mice. The corn selection fluctuates quite a bit...October was the first time I saw a lot of corns available. They were mostly "lower-end" adults that were no longer needed in breeding plans. So, it's a decent little show, but if you have another closer, I would suggest attending that one first.

There's the all cleveland reptile show this weekend on Sunday, that is the one I go to and it's pertty good. It's small but it usually has a lot of corns there, I got mine from a top breeder for a low price.

Back