• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Reptile Show in Minnesota - March 20, 2011

Evol_girl

Anyone on here going??

I've never been to one - but since I've become quickly obsessed with the cornies and other reptile buddies, I just have to go. My daughter and I are going, and I'm not going to promise we don't come home with someone new. I'm falling quickly in love with butters and have to say - if there is a studly boy there waiting for a home he might just get one!

It'd be fun to see people from here if anyone goes to these kind of things.

Minnesota seems to have very few reptile shows. I'll probably go. I went to the last one (last year sometime) and there was a decent turn out. Lots of snakes, bearded dragons, and various geckos. Few other things too. More people showed up then I thought there would be to browse etc. I'd love to meet a few like minded reptile people as I don't know many near me.

I had a last minute change and will be there working a table with a friend who will be selling Corn snakes.

It should be a good time.

Cool! Nice too see a few from here will be there! I'll be wearing a black tshirt with a tarantula on the front and wearing a spyder jacket with a black widow on the front.

So who all went?
I wound up picking up some tadpoles at the very end. I got some Amazon Milk Frogs.
I didnt want to buy any animals at this show and sure enough I did. lol It was a good time and it was fun meeting people while vending with my friend.

I was there for a little bit, but i had to work at 1130 so i didn't have very much time. I got a male and female pastel, and a normal female ball python. Almost pulled the trigger on an albino, but i just couldn't. I think I'm going to buy the pinstripe leaping lizards had if it didn't sell.

It was a pretty fun show, but just a little too packed for my taste. Looking forward to the next one!

We went - later in the day - around 2... I was impressed with some of the albino pythons I saw - not gonna lie, was really tempted. But nothing caught me strong enough to risk the boyfriend killing me coming home with a new one! I was really hoping to see a nice Butter corn - pretty sure it would've come home with me if there was one, but I didn't see a single one.

Ended up going home with a bag of mice and some tank decorations but that's it... I didn't see any of these posts prior to going so I couldn't look for anyone :(

So who all went?
I wound up picking up some tadpoles at the very end. I got some Amazon Milk Frogs.
I didnt want to buy any animals at this show and sure enough I did. lol It was a good time and it was fun meeting people while vending with my friend.

I saw a few milk frogs that were GORGEOUS. There were a pair of bigger ones that were so damn cute... I wonder if those were the ones you grabbed?!? Which table were you working at? My daughter and I chatted up almost everyone - she is VERY inquisitive and walked around the place probably 5 times :)

Back