• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

reptile/snake shows in the UK?

lolli

Lauryn
I've heard quite a few people mention reptile shows in the US and wondered if there are similar events in the UK. As anyone who read my other thread will know i have an unwilling boyfriend when it comes to snakes and will be unable to get myself a snakey companion until we move house (as one of the arguments is the flat being too small for pets) but when we do have the room and he is willing to allow me a snake i want him to at least ahve a little acceptance of them. So i think probably something like i've heard described at snake shows would help, and who knows he may even discover he likes them (here's hoping :grin01: ).
So has anyone any ideas? tried googling but without any success.

glad to see someone elses boyfriend doesnt like them too thort mine was the only one hes refusing to come to my house now but i suppose its jus tuff for now.... im so mean :grin01:

I know the Corn Snake Fan Club run one, you can find them at csftp.co.uk , some great folks there.... :cheers:

they dont sell snake at that show, its just for showing.

there are many shows in the uk each year.
you have doncaster several times, portsmouth, norwich, barking, basildon, and many more.

Norwich is good, basildon would be great if a few more people made an effort always on a rubbish weekend though so i can never get the day off and its only 20mins away PRAS has one of the best selections i believe but had such a naff turnout i don't know if that'll be on this year and you need membership to get in anyways

Rach

there is a website that has details of shows in the uk.
i'll try and find you a link later, although its out of date at the moment, but that may be because there isnt a show for 4/5 months or so.

ok, heres the link, but its well out of date at the moment. That may be because there isnt anything on at the moment.
http://www.reptileexpo.co.uk/

for what its worth, i am now delivery all over mainland uk.
cost of this is £25 to scotland, thats for upto 3 snakes with overnight heat included.
The courier can ring an hour before arrival if thats any help.
obviously if you only wanted one snake then it may not be for you, but if you know anyone else who does near you then it could be worse thinking about.
anyway, good luck finding what you want.

Back