• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rescue Recovery

StormRose

Looking for Marbles
I wanted to share some pics of Amaunet's recovery progression since we got her in December. She's almost a completely different girls and I'm so proud of her.

This is from the day we brought her home. I snapped a few pics while I was cleaning out the viv she came with to try and get an ID on her, and then let her be to settle in.
Body.jpg

You can see how skinny she was by how sharp her spine is. Even in this picture a month later, you can tell she's put on some weight, but she still had a long way to go.
IMG_2321.jpg

Now here are the pictures I took of her today. Her body has almost completely filled out now. She still needs to put on a little bit of weight, but she's looking pretty healthy.
IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

I'm still not sure if she's a full blood corn or if she could be a hybrid, but she's got such a great personality that I'm not sure if I care. I'd love to hear your opinions on it though if you have any ideas.

Thanks!

How lovely to see that you've been able to rescue this beautiful snake. She sure is pretty! I love those golden brown and tan colours. Looking at the colours I'd guess she's a hybrid, but even though, she is A BEAUTY! :)

Thanks for all of your nice comments everyone. I'm really pleased with how she's coming along. She's a sweetheart and deserves a much better home then the one she had before. I'm grateful that I could be the person to give it to her.

Back