• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Retarded Snake?

WATERBOYsh

It seems as if my snake (Thunder) has problems eating... I have had him for about a month and a half now, and he has always managed to get the mouse down, but seems to have difficulty starting off, almost as if he doesn't know what to do.... He will do things such as try to eat the mouse backwards, or sometimes he will try to start at the side.... sometimes after he constricts the mouse and its dead, he will just uncoil from it and start looking around as if he doesnt know where the mouse went....

mine it's the mice backwards sometimes, and last feeding the normal grabbed the mouse (f/t) by the side, and was tryign to take it odwn that way, I tried helping her out by turning the mouse but she wouldn't let go for nothing, took like 20 minutes of moving her jaw around to the end of it. nothign wrong with your snake though.

lol dont worry too much about it....my python is.."special" too...tried swallowing a rat by the leg first..didnt work out..lol

Back