• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Reverse Okeetee Pics Please!

Dusty73085

Cornless
It may be a few years before I am able to get my first corn, but I am already drawn to the reverse okeetees slightly more than the rest.

During image searches, I find it fascinating seeing how different each individual morphs into such gorgeous adults. And I find it equally as interesting how different each individual looks from the other.

So, if you have them, I would love to see pictures of your reverse okeetees as youngins and again as adults. Being new to these creatures it will help me see what I could *possibly* expect a young snake to look like once it hits an adult age.

If your snake is still rather young, I would still love to see your snakes progression thus far.

Please post the (rough) age at which each image was taken.

Thank you so much!

Here are some of mine.

Male breeder:
reverseokee.jpg

Female breeder:
07corn7.jpg

Female laying eggs:
okeeeggs.jpg

Baby:
07corn12.jpg

Here is a couple shots of a Reverse Okee that is also homo for Caramel ~ Butter Okeetee.

Pic. 1) Hatchling
Pic. 2) A bit older with color coming in

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Attachments

• Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 135
She's still a youngster, but what this girl lacks in borders she makes up for in coloration. She is bright in person.
IMG_2953.jpg

Thank you for sharing all of your gorgeous snakes everyone!

Kevin - Is she more red than orange? Very beautiful! How old is she?

Kevin - Is she more red than orange? Very beautiful! How old is she?

She hatched last year, but I'm not sure when (I'd guess late summer though). I don't think I'd call her background coloration red, but it is a dark, vivid orange. Her brother's saddles are actually a darker red, but his background coloration isn't as bright or saturated. Here's a shot of the two together for comparison.
IMG_3390.jpg

LoL well if you come to TX in a couple years he'll be ready! He's 19inches right now. He has almost identical markings to his father, that's why I picked him! I'm going to breed him to my Coral Snow when the time comes haha.

aww :(
she's like 18"... approx 6 months...
i would soooo travel 2 texas though!!! i'm sick of this SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boo on massachuestts weather :flames:

Here's a high white Reverse Okeetee from baby to Adult.

cottonmouthfullbody.jpg

cmintub.jpg

snake343.jpg

snake530.jpg

Snake079.jpg

After owning a high white, I gotta say, I prefer ROs with more background color.

Back