• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rich: an idea for you.

Logic-68Squares

Workin on being an Expert
I was just wondering if you ever thought about making posters of some of you really nice photots and selling them. I was just thinking about how I can cover up a blank spot in the wall of my bedroom and a corn snake poster seems like a cool idea.

2nd that

It'll be weird to all my m8s - but corns are ace! and if a poster promotes that then oh yeah baby !!!

yeah and put them up in snake room ,if there not filled up with racks etc,but good idea sell them at the shows etc

Yeah, great for all those kids whose parents won't let 'em get the real thing ;)

yeah axe
it might help perents change there minds ,
my kids would have to show abit more than that lol

Yeah, but still... it'll be like the trading cards... they can have trading posters ;)

Complete the whole set... one of each morph.. and the new triple & quad-combos comin' out can be the metallic posters ;)

hey axe that might be a better idea CARDS collecting,
can u imgine all the little horrors going into the shops to buy these cards,and perstering there mums+and dads' to buy
some ,errrr perhap's not then lol lol lol

Cornsnake trading cards

It'd definitely be cheaper than collecting the real thing. But then that would take the fun out of it wouldn't it. Anyways, the cards value would be on the morphs rarity, don't you think. Might end up with some really valueable cards then. I love card collecting, it's not a bad idea!

Back