• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rich, do you sell Sunglows?

Indyshark

Rich, I was drooling over your grand opening coupon offer and was looking for sunglows. I was surprised that you don't offer any. Was that an oversight?

:(

I don't specifically use that name. I have never been much fond of the Amelanistic cultivars that have been variously labeled as "no-whites", and now apparently called "SunGlows". However I do find it interesting that the SunGlow Motleys seem to have originated from a line of Amel Motleys I worked with for a number of years. I've been working hard to get more contrast into them, however, so that original line doesn't live here any longer.

I tend to like high contrast animals, for the most part. In those cultivars that tend to resist this appearance, I try like heck to make them that way. Heck, if I can't do this stuff to please myself, why bother doing it?

Anyway, sorry I can't help you out with those.

Back