• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rich Z

LaCoSnAkE

Hi Rich, I'm really interested in what you're doing and wonder if you could show me any pics of your breeding room and equipments... Thanks in advance .

Martial Barey

There are two other rooms as well.

Many days I feel it is more than I can handle. And I have two part time workers plus my wife spends most of her time helping me.

To be honest, it gets harder every year to keep up with the demands of the physical labor needed to do this.

Last edited:
Sell 'Franchises'?

Here's a crazy idea -

How about selling breeding stock of some of your more 'common' types to individuals who pay a relatively low price for the 10 or so snakes (breeder group), let THEM handle feeding/breeding/laying/hatching, then they can give you a percentage of each clutch for, say, three clutches each female.

Here's an example:

Rich sells 'Tom' a 2.8 lot of breeder Miamis in Septmeber for $1000. (Don't hurt me, I'm not done yet.)
Tom brumates/feeds/breeds the group, getting 160 good eggs that all hatch and feed.
Rich gets 15% of each clutch, giving him 24 Miami hatchlings (three times) that he didn't have to incubate and hatch. He sells them at his regular Miami price, making up for the low price on the breeder lot.

Tom gets an AWESOME Miami project.
Rich gets a lighter load, and still gets plenty of Miamis to keep or sell.

Yes, I know - strings, complications, etc., etc..
But a lighter load in the end.

I think we can all see how very hard you are working for us.
And how driven you are to define the genetics in your projects.
So, why not just 'play' with your favorite, high-end projects, and let others do the rough work with some of the rest.

I think I can speak for many, if not all of your customers, and 'admirers', and say that, if you were to become ill, or just down-right burnt-out, and lost your ability and/or passion for what you do, it would come as a great loss for so many.

Back