• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rocks!!!

Urban Corn

Hello everybody!!

Here a picture of my Corn (a 10 gallons), but we just got her a new on already (40 gallons), so I was thinking of putting some medium size rounded beach rocks to the enclosure so she would more places to hide but I was ondering how I should treat them before they go into the enclosure.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Pop Corn (16).JPG
    Pop Corn (16).JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 35
You could disinfect them with a solution of bleach and water. I think it's 1 part bleach to 10 parts water. Make sure you rinse them well and you should be good to go. Make sure the rocks are either too heavy for your snake to move or are really light though. That way she can't nudge them around and get stuck or hurt between them.

By the way, love the note! I don't know why, but I do. I'm guessing you must have younger housemates who love your snake too. :)

Kachine Kolgon

Back