• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Run! The British are coming.....

Atheris

Howdy folks,

Known about this forum for a while, however I have only just recently signed up.

I love all herps, however my passion is snakes.....I love snakes...More to the point, Venomous, Morelia Pythons and Colubrids......

Hope to see you all around. I recognise a few familiar faces already.

Take care.

Run! The British are coming.....

lolcat.jpg

:wavey: Welcome!!!

Welcome! You are already addicted so I don't need to welcome you to your newest addiction. What kind(s) of colubrids do you keep?

I see that as a calculated snipe as we saw the Minty comments in the other thread... You could of left him anonymous and not help with preconceived ideas.....
Cheers Dave...

Mike, I assure you that was no calculated snipe. James is a a good guy, and I was welcoming him to the forum.

Wait a sec, aren't you the same Minty that thinks corns are boring and thinks that morphs are the worst thing ever to happen to the reptile industry?

Mike, I'm sorry. I did nothing. I didn't give it a second thought when I posted that. So are you saying that he should hide his true identity?

[veQUOTE=Atheris;1225628]LOL! Cheers....

Under the Radar........Sounds Black Op to me ;)[/QUOTE]

1st love the title
2d welcome
3rd wish hots weren't well hot
and :-offtopic 4th love black ops

Back