• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sadie our 07 Normal BP

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
I don't think I've ever shown pics of Sadie before. If I did, I sure don't remember it and they couldn't have been that good! LOL! We bought Sadie from Kyle a while ago. She absolutely gorgeous with chocolate brown colors and beautiful white belly and sides. The only problem is switching her f/t. She's very docile and LOVES our daughter! She's a pretty big girl and is 2 years old(the snake not my daughter)

DSCF3580.jpg

DSCF3590.jpg

DSCF3592.jpg

DSCF3597.jpg

Wow... I know my BP will get longer, but I didn't imagine he'd get THAT long. LOL. I just thought he'd get FAT! Sadie is beautiful!

Thank you! She'll probably get longer and will definetly get much fatter! She went on a pretty long hunger strike so we're just now getting her to fatten up a bit!

LOL! Sebastian named her! Now all of our BPs have S names.......Sauron,Sadie and Surry.

Back