• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Samus

Thanks guys :) Here's a collection of every photo I've taken of her so far. Its uh, 364 pictures. So many near great shots. The ones on my flickr account are just the best ones. It helps alot that I have her tank in my computer room, where I always am :) I can constantly check on her and snap pictures when she is doing something.

http://picasaweb.google.com/stregone/Samus

She hasn't been very photogenic lately. I think the cooler weather is making her stay in her warm hide instead of chilling out in her tree like she used to do all the time. She's also in blue for the 3rd time (since I got her). Here's a pic from a week ago when I got her to constrict for the first time. She is an incredibly enthusiastic eater. I put one of those coconut hides in the feeding box for her to hide in while I get her meal ready. I will dangle the pinkie in front of the opening and she pokes her head out and strikes it pretty hard and holds on(it still startles me a little bit!). If I don't let go she will pull herself and the coconut hide to the pinkie :p

img1890yy0.jpg

img2107pw5.jpg

I ordered that pinkie a half hour ago! Whats taking so long?!

img2112vt8.jpg

*burp*

She shed this morning. She's getting more and more orange!

Back