• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scaleless Tessera

Richard Hume

I promise to get better pictures once this little guy sheds, but this scaleless tessera just popped out today. He is from a tessera het anery scaleless x normal het anery scaleless. It looks like there is an anery scaleless pipping as well, but right now only its head is out and I can't tell if it is a tessera or not.

It's really crazy what the scaleless gene does to tesseras!

Thanks for looking!

Rich Hume

Attachments

• IMG_7391S.jpg
    IMG_7391S.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_7388S.jpg
    IMG_7388S.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_7387S.jpg
    IMG_7387S.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_7379S.jpg
    IMG_7379S.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_7378S.jpg
    IMG_7378S.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 192
Well I've certainly never seen one of those before. Very neat. His sides look almost purple. I'll be interested to see what he looks like post-shed.

If I had a scaleless I'd probably name him or her Sphynx cause they remind me of those hairless cats!

That little one is awesome looking though! Congrats on your amazing hatch!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Another one out

Here's a second scaleless tessera that hatched today - doesn't have the same look as its sibling, though.

Thanks for looking!

Rich Hume

Attachments

• IMG_7409.JPG
    IMG_7409.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7405.JPG
    IMG_7405.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_7401.JPG
    IMG_7401.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 83
Bravery!

Congratulations Rich!

It is always awesome to see photos of the Target Combines in clutches. No kidding, look what Scale-less does to Tessera!

If I may, I am going to suggest a name for them, Space Aliens. I will used in in the post and see how it sounds. I have a few questions for you Rich, that will help me learn about this line and your Palmetto Line.

We need to see photos of some of the clutch mates to learn more. What do Tessera het Space Aliens look like? What do Non-Tess Space Aliens look like.?

They are known hybrids with Texas Rats, so what percentage Corn Snake Blood do they have if you know?

Back