• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scaleless Texas Ratsnake

RobbiesCornField

Bring it on.
This little girl just arrived this morning from Michigan. Her name is still up for debate.
Options:
1) Tally Whacker
2) Fleshstick
3) Ursula

Vote for your favorite, and enjoy the pictures! :)

Attachments

• IMG_3225.jpg
    IMG_3225.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3232.jpg
    IMG_3232.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3235.jpg
    IMG_3235.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3227.jpg
    IMG_3227.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3246.jpg
    IMG_3246.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 87
How come it isn't biting you. It IS a Texas rat snake, isn't it? :laugh:

Great addition to any collection!
I have some from Graham and I too was surprised by their mellow attitude.

Terri

She looks like an Ursula to me.

She's really interesting looking, though. Congrats!

awee!! in that first photo she looks soo happy!
like she's saying "yup! I'm naked and I love it!" ;)

aha! she's adorable though with those huge buggy eyes! :eek:
melts my heart,

Just gotta say that I LOVE that someone got the B2 reference. What do you think of the theory that Krieg is Tiny Tina's father? <-- :-offtopic , but it's my thread, so deal with it. :grin01:

Anything is possible...

Tina may be my favorite video game NPC ever - a stunning combo of girly innocence and freakish violence

Back