• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

scales on my snow

metallica fish

the wife noticed this on our snow the other day. tried to give it spunge bath in warm water tonight but to no effect.

DSCF5285.jpg

DSCF5286.jpg

it refused the last feed. and hasnt had a shed in a while. im sure it will be ok. but the wife is worried

fish

Its kinda hard to really make out what it is, your snake could be getting dry scales if a shed is soon to come. But I cant really tell, from here it just looks like dirt. But since it didn't come off it must not be.
Does your snake eat live? Could be an old bite which is healing.
It is common although for snakes to not feed around shedding time. I wouldn't get to concerned it doesn't look serious, if your snake still doesn't eat within the next month, then I would begin to worry.
Missing 1 feeding is pretty common, sometimes my snake will just not want to eat just because he knew how much trouble I went through to get it. *Or at least he acts so. :p

im sure a shed it on its way. and thats why i recon it didnt eat.
it doesnt eat live food. but has a small ''paper cut'' on its belly... dunno where it got that from too:eek1: theres nothing in the tank that is sharp

im sure it will be ok

been there a while. (didnt notice them before)

look kinda like the snake in the other thread.. i'll see what its like after next shed

Back