• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Seja shed again!

Teek

sleeps in a coconut
My little fatty is growing! Her last shed was in early March, and the most recent one happened at some point yesterday. These photos aren't the best, but they get the point across.

The difference between the head sizes is so neat... uh, never mind the cat hairs. :grin01:

twoheads.jpg

Old shed vs. new shed! I should have used a wooden ruler for this, but I'm too lazy to take another photo. Just pretend you can tell that glaringly bright metal thing is 18 inches long...

twoskins.jpg

Shiny new Seja!

aprilshed.jpg

I love my girl to bitty bits—she's the best thing to happen to me in a long time.

She is growing nicely...how often do you feed her if you dont mind me asking?Shes a beautiful snake!

She does grow like weed indeed! You do know that sheds are stretched out and don't represent your snakes length correctly? Of course if it is bigger then the last one, she probably has grown but less then the difference betwene the 2 sheds. Hope I don't dissapoint you cause you already knew, if I did; I'm sorry....

Back