• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sexing question...

atown16

So i tried sexing tom today, and i got very unclear results. I tried the popping method as hes still quite small. So, i started at the tip of his tail and pushed upwards and his cloaca did open but then some white milky fluid came out and he slithered out of my grip. I couldnt really tell if his hemipenes popped out but is the white milky stuff an indication of a male or was it just poop?

The white, milky stuff was most likely musk. Did it smell disgusting afterwards? If so, then he/she was just expressing it's distaste with having it's nether-regions messed with. :)
Has anyone showed you how to pop? If you haven't been taught by someone it can be a difficult/dangerous thing to do. If you have a male, and you pop it correctly, you will most definitely know it.

I agree with the above, you really need to be shown how to pop by someone experienced or you could end up doing damage to your corns nether regions.

Another thing is you don't start popping at the tail tip, you have to start closer to the cloaca than that, but you'll only find out where to start by someone experienced showing you.

So my suggestion would be to find out if there's a breeder close to you, who wouldn't mind showing you the correct way to pop a corn. They will also be able to judge if your corn is still small enough to pop, or if it would be more advisable to probe to determine sex.

Hope that's helped.

Best wishes,

Back