• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Shall i move him to the larger vivarium?

jovamabob

My 17 month old corn snake is currently in an 18" terrarium but i was given a 3ft vivarium recently thats just been sat around getting in my way. Would i be ok moving him to the larger vivarium now or would it be just that bit too soon? He's around 22 inches long now :)
this is his current vivarium (photo taken in Feb)
tumblr_m3tn5bMVid1qdzuh1o1_r1_500.jpg

I'm sure he'd be fine. Make sure it's escape proof! And give him lots of hiding places.

I've got an 18g baby in a 20L- he loves it!! The only problem is tracking him down on feeding day if he isn't in his usual hangout...

I think he'd be fine too and really enjoy it. I have a hatchling, well not such a hatchling anymore lol {he's a whopping 14g now} in a 36” x 18” x 18” (WxDxH). I gave him lots of cover, plenty of hides and made sure it was escape proof and he's never been a problem to find. More often than not, he's hanging out in plain sight. Here's a pic of his viv, and how large it is in comparison to him.

004-2.jpg

Back