• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Shedding Behavior

bentleycorn

I have had my baby corn now for about a little more than a month and this week is the first time I have seen him shed. Usually, he sleeps beneath his wood in his tank but lately since he is shedding, he has been very active and has been trying to get to the top of the cage to get out. He used to do this when I first brought him home because he was not used to his habitat yet, but I can't figure out why he would be doing it while he is shedding...?

shedding

he has a few things in his tank that he could rub against but do you recommend anything to put in there incase those aren't working for him?

he has a bark-wood thing that he hides under, his water dish and an upturned little flowerpot with a hollowed out bottom that he climbs in and out of

Oh, well it sounds like he has all he needs. He is probably just trying to get it all loosened up maybe. Misting him occasionally will help with the shed.

snake oil? what is it used for? if its to help your snake shed you dont need it i live in california and have never had any trouble with shedding. i just make sure there is enongh water in the bowl and they just soak

Back