• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Shedding help please

When a corn sheds their eyes will get milky aka go blue after he is in blue he will then go clear again. after that he will soon shed ( Mine sheds 3 days out of blue) they seem to take a few days to a week from what I am hearing/reading. search for threads on shedding and you will get a good Idea of the whole process.

Kat

Kat is right on the money, your little guy or gal should shed within the next few days.

Post shed I'm sure everyone would love to see some pictures! Hope everything goes well for you, the first few sheds are so exciting! :santa:

the first few sheds are so exciting!

I would extend that to sheds are exciting, period :D All but my new ones have passed their first sheds with me, but I still get so very excited to see :D Especially with young ones, part of the pleasure of being a snake owner (for me) is watching how much they change after every shed.

And I second the other suggestion to the OP: we love pictures!

An okeetee and I lost one half and he ripped the other half off sept the very end on his tail I don't think he knows it's still on I was kinda messing with him to make him move it off

Back