• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Shedding Question

FirstCorn

Hi everybody! I have a question about my corn snake shedding. It is the first time my corn snake is about to shed since I bought him and I need some advice, This is my question my snakes eyes went into the cloudy stage prior to shed and the skin also changed to dull. The eyes have now went back to normal and the skin is getting the colour back but he has not shed yet. Is this what is meant to happen? forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question but its because I am new to snakes!thanks for any replies

That is exactly what is supposed to happen. Your snake will probably shed in the next 24 hours, give or take.

Back