• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

shedding variations

KevinK

Hi,

I've got another beginner question.

My amel seems to be "in the blue", but her eyes arn't really blue like my anery's was last time he shed. The amels eyes are kinda miilky white and her skin makes her appear to have been dusted with baby powder.

Do some cornsnakes vary from the really blue eyes i've seen?

--Kevin

Yes...

It is sometimes hard to tell when the "red-eyed" snakes are in blue phase. Your description was very good...they do kind of look like they've been dusted with powder during blue phase.

CornCrazy,

Thanks,
I appreciate your response. I've learned so much from the responses I've gotten on my few posts and from reading this forum. Someday I hope to return the favor for a new cornsnake owner.

Oh yeah, I really like those handmade hides on your website.

--Kevin

You're welcome. I am sure that one day you will be able to help a newbie snake owner as well. I have also learned a lot on this site. I have only had snakes since February 2002. I now have over 50 of them. I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for this site...probably about 46 snakes less ;) Just kidding!

Good luck with your snakes!

I'm glad you like the hides. I haven't had time to make any (or even update my site) in quite a while. Hopefully, I will be able to find the time to do that soon. Most of the hides pictured are sold.

Back