• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

shedding

or1olesfan

crazy for corns
my snake is about to shed. one of the scales is already off on his head, and his color's are really faded. his tail almost looks anery (he's a classic).

anyways, is there anything i can/ should do to help him shed, or does he do it all on his own? i read somewhere that its good to let them go swimming in your bath tub when they are about to shed? please, let me know what you guys think

If the humidity levels in the viv are ok, you probably don't need to do anything.

Some people will mist the viv daily when their snake is in blue to aid in shedding.

I use a humid hide for my snakes. They all some to like it and know exactly what do to when I put it in the viv with them.

yeah i put a small box with wet paper towels in there as a moist hide. im not sure what the humidity levels are inside the tank, but he really seems to like the moist paper towel hide

yeah i put a small box with wet paper towels in there as a moist hide. im not sure what the humidity levels are inside the tank, but he really seems to like the moist paper towel hide

That should be enough for Twister to have a good shed.

Back