• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Show off the Tats!

SteelJawEmily

Show off your body art! I'll start :)

My most recent...on my right wrist:
newtat.jpg

My first, right after it was done, it's a dragon to symbolize my brother
PowershotPictures2605.jpg

haha looking back at those first 2 pictures when I had the shaggy bleached hair... ahhh good memories...

How many have snake tattoos? How about other herps? I knew the other thread existed but couldn't see scrolling thru 47 pages just to find the herp tats...

I am seriously thinking about getting a small snake arm ring tat for my 50th b-day in a couple years.

How many have snake tattoos? How about other herps? I knew the other thread existed but couldn't see scrolling thru 47 pages just to find the herp tats...

I only have 1 tattoo, it's a b&w sun/moon thing-a-ma-jig. I want more...but that would mean not being able to give plasma for 1 year afterwards...and I need the money more than I need the tattoo, so it'll have to wait. Someday I do want a snake related one though.

I only have 1 tattoo, it's a b&w sun/moon thing-a-ma-jig. I want more...but that would mean not being able to give plasma for 1 year afterwards...and I need the money more than I need the tattoo, so it'll have to wait. Someday I do want a snake related one though.

You should check where you donate to see if it'd be okay to donate, since I believe Wisconsin is state regulated and they may allow a lien on the 12-month policy for that reason. They do for me. :}

I only have 2, but plan on many more, including a snake design around my wrist.

My other is AVIIX on my foot, in honor of my favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold. :}

Attachments

• n8372873_43284127_9545.jpg
    n8372873_43284127_9545.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 116
You should check where you donate to see if it'd be okay to donate, since I believe Wisconsin is state regulated and they may allow a lien on the 12-month policy for that reason. They do for me. :}

I checked already, they have a 12 month wait for new tattoos, 4 month wait for new piercings. I got a new piercing a while back and had to wait 4 months but the only reason I did it is because I had a bad burn that I had to wait for to heal anyway until I could donate again, so I figured might as well go for the piercing...

I have posted mine before but don't mind doing it again. I love my tats. I have plans for at least two more once I can get the time and money together at the same time!

My first - got it back in '95. Could use a touchup. It is on my back left shoulder:
tattoo2.jpg

My 2nd - I have a love of dragons. This was done by what was supposed to be one of the best tattoo parlors in Cleveland, but it is not that great - caused a lot of scarring. This is on my lower back right side:
tattoo1.jpg

My third - won a gift certificate on the radio for a local tattoo parlor chain here in Florida. Guy did great work on this one. Combines my love of dragons with everything celtic and tribal. This one is one my left shoulder:
tattoo3.jpg

My most recent - this was taken right after it was done:

tattoo3jul082.jpg

tattoo3jul08.jpg

point and laugh. i do. lol

Attachments

• 140017.jpg
    140017.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 140044.jpg
    140044.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 140202.jpg
    140202.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 140306.jpg
    140306.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 93
I have one 1/2 sleeve dragon now. But I am looking for another but it has to be really special so, if anyone would like to draw some for me and e-mail them to me. (I dont wish to steal this thread) What I would like is an adult dragon protecting an egg where you can see the baby dragon inside. I had a pewter statue made for me when I was in france and it the next one I want really bad..... to represent me and my son :) and have his name is very stylish letters and his B.D. under it. Must be able to be very colored and atleast 6 inches or so big. Big doesnt scare me because getting a tattoo for me leaves me feeling really good! LOL

I have one 1/2 sleeve dragon now. But I am looking for another but it has to be really special so, if anyone would like to draw some for me and e-mail them to me. (I dont wish to steal this thread) What I would like is an adult dragon protecting an egg where you can see the baby dragon inside. I had a pewter statue made for me when I was in france and it the next one I want really bad..... to represent me and my son :) and have his name is very stylish letters and his B.D. under it. Must be able to be very colored and atleast 6 inches or so big. Big doesnt scare me because getting a tattoo for me leaves me feeling really good! LOL

Why don't you take it to a local tattoo shop that you like? If you don't know any good places around your area, do your research and look through portfolios,and describe what you just said to them. Tattoo artists love to draw things from scratch!
Hope that helps! :D

Back