• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sid eating his dinner

sid the snake

Here is a couple of pictures of my normal corn Sid having his dinner....

sidseatinghabits005.jpg

sidseatinghabits006.jpg

sidseatinghabits015.jpg

sidseatinghabits017.jpg

sidseatinghabits022.jpg

howhigh402 said:
oo i never saw any of mine do that..i gotta watch them next time

See if you watch them just after they have swallowed the last of their dinner, they will normally "yawn" to rearange their jaws back into their proper place. Thats the first picture i manages to get of him doing that - you sometimes have to be pretty quick!
:cool:

i was wondering why my snake does that i have had it a few months now and i have never known that is why they open their mouth after eating.

Attachments

• DSC00456.JPG
    DSC00456.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00458.JPG
    DSC00458.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00457.JPG
    DSC00457.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 46
snakemad said:
i was wondering why my snake does that i have had it a few months now and i have never known that is why they open their mouth after eating.

Well now you know!! :) that is a great looking snake you have there!

Back