• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

silly snake

Yvonne112

Mom of HEI\IDRIX
Well, Hendrix did so well with the larger fuzzy he got last week, that I decided to stay with the same size. Now, Hendrix is usually a "butt muncher" but last night he decided to start at the head. He got the head in but the little fuzzies front legs were at either side of Hendrix's head and he couldn't figure out how to get them in his mouth. He tried everything including lifting it way up into the air, and then going straight down, kind of like trying to ram it down his throat. Then for the first time ever, he tried to throw his coils around it, but kept coiling around his own head instead!! :roflmao:
It was the funniest thing ever. He had this look on his face like "don't just stand there looking at me...HELP ME"! So, I went and got a tiny pair of scissors, and had to cut the little front legs off of the fuzzy! He looked so proud of himself when he finally swallowed it. I swear, he was grinning at me.
Quite the entertaining dinner!

LOL, my python did that once, he got the mouse's legs either side of his head and had real trouble getting past them. He got it down eventually though without any help. Silly critters!

It's even funnier when they do that backwards and it's the tail and back legs they have trouble with. I have a few that see to purposely perform antics like that, just to make sure I'm watching them as they eat! lmao! Now, where's the pictures???

Jenn :D

Back