• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Silvers Corns

Silverwinter

small but dangerous ;)
'07 1.0 Anery het. Amel striped
DSC01692.jpg

'07 1.0 Creamsicle
chicodt.jpg

'07 1.0 Sunglow Motley
DSC01647.jpg

'07 1.0 Classic
James-1.jpg

'08 1.0 Reverse Okeetee
HWmnnl-2.jpg

'08 0.1 Reverse Okeetee
HWweibl-2.jpg

'08 0.1 Blizzard
Knuelnoghost-1.jpg

'07 0.1 Hypo
DSC01643.jpg

:)

Wow.. these are all gorgeous. every single one of them.
The one I like best is ... errr .. err .. can' decide :shrugs:

They are all gorgeous! Beautiful photos as well...

I love the Reverse Okeetees (and I don't even like amels)... and the Hypo, Classic and Anery are very cool too...

I think they are all beautiful... If I had to choose one I like the hypo because she is so pretty and bright...

I like the anery- I was hoping for one that would mature black and silver, well, as much as is possible- I bought one for £27 along with 6 others from Don Soderbger this year. I got a zigzag too without asking for one which I like. My baby looks as though he may become quite brown and peachy though. Yours is better in colour I think, definately.

That hypo looks like he is from sunkissed lines because of the neck pattern!

Those RO's are amazing, very high white too!

Back