• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Six days and still has not defecated

RickNC

Is this normal? My new corn has went six days since feeding and still has not defecated. Tomorrow will be a week and I planned on feeding him again. Should I go ahead with the feeding? Thanks.

Do you have a hatchling? Is the snake on aspen? It might be that the snake did poo & you didn't see it or it was hidden. I wouldnt' worry to much about it at this point.

Yes, feed him anyway. My boy has never been 'regular' (sounds lovely!) in the 6 years I've had him. Some of them just don't 'go' as often as others. Nothing to worry about.

If it's in there I will see it. Not new to keeping herps, just corns. I had just heard that they go after three or four days. But if you guys say its ok I won't worry about it. Thanks.

Yeah. Like they say ... don't sweat the small poop. It getting soaked in the aspen. Don't waste your time looking for poop, wax your car, man. :grin01:

Back