• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Size/Age

unipt

Intergalactic Voyage
As I said in Loki's introduction thread, I got her from a guy. She wasn't fed that often or that well, neither was handed that much either.

The previous owner was feeding her about every 15 days(1 pinky every 15 days), "a bit" more sometimes.

Anyway, when she arrived here she had aprox 23inches, what in the topic was discussed that was small for her age. She'll be 2 years old next month.

She's has now(4 months +-) aprox 35 inches, I didn't had a change to weight her yet. How do you think she's doing, is that size good for her age?

Thanks in advance.

about three feet sounds very good for a two year old. I didn't think that they got that big until they were three!

Back