• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sizzle Keegan's Progression

dajeti2

I decided to get my corn from Sean at VMSherp. I contacted him and he has given me permission to use the picture of the little guy that is on his site.

Here is Sizzle "Keegan" he was hatched on 9-8-10
J051a-02M.jpg

He's adorable! I love my VMS babies.. Sean is a great guy with some amazing snakes!

Also, seems like for one reason or another Hypo Motleys are somewhat rare.. or at least not commonplace in the average collection. It'll be cool to see updates of him as he grows!

Jessica, Sean does have some awesome snakes and he has been awesome. I will definitely be buying from him again.

I didn't realize they were that rare until I went looking for a breeder. I had my heart set on a Hypo Motley and it took some searching to find this little guy. Will definitely be keeping up pics of his progress.

Back