• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sliding screen lids...

PinkyRamone

Babyscales
Where the heck do you find them. I can't find them anywhere...

I have a 55 gallon, and originally bought a normal screen lid that just plops right over the top, but the aquarium was built to accomodate a sliding screen lid, so the normal one left a gap. Which is how my first snake escaped.

I have a sliding one that came with with aquarium, but the mesh has tears in it... So I'm just looking to get a new one.

Ive been to all of the local pet shops, and did a little looking online, but no luck...

Anyone know where to get one? :shrugs:

Maybe Zilla sells replacement lids?

For customer service assistance or to find out more about Zilla products, complete the form below and we will respond in 2-3 days.

http://www.zilla-rules.com/contact-us/

You can also reach us M-F 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST @ 1-800-255-4527 or write to:

Zilla Products
Central Garden & Pet
9675 South 60th St.
Franklin, WI 53132

if your carefull just replace the mesh, thanks to my daughter putting her hand threw a 5 gal mesh slider i found out they are not too hard to fix, just pull it out and buy new mesh.

then have fun trying to get the rubber pushed back into place.

Nanci, Zilla is the brand of lid I had a problem with...they leave a gap with slide on lid vivs. And it looks to be that they do not make sliders for tanks as big as mine...

Mysfitz, thanks! That sounds like a good idea...I didn't even think about that. Hopefully that will work. Sounds cheaper than buying a brand new lid.

Back