• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

SMR Bloodred and Amel Jungle

OCsnakeman

Corn-a-holic
I wanted to share an update for Don. S on the bloodred he sold me. The little guy is eatin like a champ and isnt quite so little any more. He shows great promise to be a deep red ( original line ) Blood. The Amel Jungle is my pride and joy, so I figured i would include him in my first post in a LONG time.

Regards, OC

Attachments

• DSC01124.JPG
    DSC01124.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC01114.JPG
    DSC01114.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC01099.JPG
    DSC01099.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC01104.JPG
    DSC01104.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC01097.JPG
    DSC01097.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 233
Nice looking animals. Bloodreds never "did anything for me" before, but lately I am really starting to like them. I really like how yours is looking!

LOL, I also like the way the amel jungle is looking at you through the aquarium glass in that third picture.

Ok, that is REALLY weird that you posted a picture of your snake in a paper bag because yesterday I was taking pictures of all my snakes and I just happened to put one of them in a paper bag and take a picture of it.

I couldn't get her to stay still in a bowl or something so I just put her in a bag cause I was frustrated with her, lol.

weird.

Attachments

• SnakeInABag.jpg
    SnakeInABag.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 213
Nice pictures and good idea about the paper bag for snakes that won't cooperate at picture time. Wonder if that method would work for my wiggly kids? :D Don't know what's worse... trying to take pictures of wiggly snakes or wiggly kids.

Just to Clarify

This is just a clarification that Don S. (SMR) pointed out to me...

It appears by the title that he sold me both the bloodred and the amel jungle.

Don did NOT, repeat, DID NOT sell me that hybrid. He was my own purchase from a local breeder.

:) Just wanted to clarify so that you guys realize what an awesome and PUREBRED breeder Don S. is :)

OC :)

Back