• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

snake acting weird

shusha

well my snake is kinda acting weird lately it use to always hide but now it just comes out and curls up and stays liekt hat for the whole day....is that normal??...and if i put my finger..on the glass it turns towards it soo fast.......please somone help..

Don't worry at all. This is just plain personality kind of thing. The reason why it's not hiding as much now is because it's not afriad of you any more. It's not shy anymore. As long as it's eating, drinking, shedding, and pooping alright. Then basically you have yourself an unshy very exploring healthy snake.

Don't worry too much!

yep

As all my snakes get older and bigger they all start coming out a lot more. even to the point of sleeping in the open. :)

bmm

Back