• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snake Breeders.. (and in petstores)

Ursula

I've seen some (like the 'big guys') breeders with their huge racks of these LITTLE plastic containers with just some water and little chips. There isn't even a 8 inches of room for the snake.. isn't this bad for them??

Also I was at PetLand just yesterday looking at their snakes again and some of them are so cramped up in these little bitty areas. And their taratulas (sp?) had about the room of THEM + 1 inch on each side. Isn't this wrong?? :\

I would just think.. it's a wild animal.. give it SOME room. I know they cannot sell those animals EVERY day.. if it was for a short time perhaps that's understandable.

Oh yes and I know Rich is a very big breeder but I do like the way he has his. His boxes are alot bigger than lots that I've seen. I think that you should have at least some room to spread out. :)

Back