• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snake escaped

JenGiltner

Hi all,

My son's snake that we have had for almost two years escaped friday night or saturday early morning. Saturday night we set out a shoe box with a dead mouse and water with no luck. Today we set out a bottle with a mouse in it near a hole i thought it might be hiding. tonight I set up water in my room and my sons room and put flour around each bowl hoping to see a track from him. I closed my son's room off because that is where we keep him in his cage. Do you think he is still in my son's room? Can they climb walls? I am trying to figure out where he would be. I need advice......

Thanks

The hole in the shoe box should be against a wall if you haven't done that already. Sounds like a good plan you have though, I did something similar that worked several times when my friend kept losing her snake.

They can definitely climb walls on the corners. He'll always be in the place you LEAST expect him to be. Like on top of a bookshelf. Lol. Good luck finding him!

My record is 13 months, so never give up hope! I wish ya luck.

well this morning i went to check my flour trap and i think he went through it to get to his water dish. so today i set up a video camera to show if he is in the room still.

Back