• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snake Insurance

Sharkmatt

Hi there everyone,

I've just got a cornsnake and i'm wondering if anyone can help me out with getting insurance. I can't seem to find anyone in the uk who does it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks Matt.

I've never thought of that! I'm sure if you look up a general pet insurer they may have a reptile clause for you.

mm mmost dont I belive there is a company called exotic pets that does snakes and other reptiles though I need to double check that to get my little one sorted out.

nods I not had a chance to fully read it up yet but i will most likey use them as well even though for me it will be the vets only bit.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I took Tu to the vets last... it does cost allot of £££ and I suppose its well worth it ( but i suppose it depends on the excess you pay ??).. I picked up a leaflet, have lost it now..but i will find it & post it..

Back