• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

snake puked some kind off goo looking stuff????

hackler22s

Has anyone ever had their snake puke or poop out anything like this before? The temps are good about 85 on the hot side and about 70-72 on the cold side. It was last feed on monday the 27th. It regurged the fuzzy yesterday the 30th. So I have been reading up on the regurge protocol and have not feed it any more. I was going to try and feed it a half pinkie 10 days from yesterday. The snake is about 22 inches long and weighs about 32 grams. Wish I knew about how old but I have no idea since I bought it from a local reptile store. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all.

Attachments

• DSCN0889.JPG
    DSCN0889.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN0891.JPG
    DSCN0891.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN0892.JPG
    DSCN0892.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 129
Meant to add in the above post that there is little tiny ball looking things in whatever that is as well.

I would collect that and store it in a ziploc baggy, and take it to a veterinarian to be sent out to be tested for parasites.

This post is from 2011. Definitely not something I've seen before though. It's too bad that there were no further updates or a diagnosis.

We all need to be more careful about resurrecting old threads for no good reason. I need to do better on checking the date myself. I read it this morning and never noticed how old it was. Good catch Eavlynn!

Of course you've never seen that before, You're only 9 years old. When would you have seen it? Does your mom know you are playing on the computer again?

The Sponge Bob forum is next door.

Ooh. Well, no one ever accused you of being subtle, ay Karl? (Whoever MIGHT have is probably a BULL in a CHINA shop!!). But I don't know whether to say, "Thanx!" for finally saying what has been on most of our minds or "Give the kid a break, she's nine years-old for chrissakes!") :confused:

Then again, Sponge Bob IS next door. :idea:

Hmm.

OK. Thanx Karl!!!! :crazy02:

Back