• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

snake vitamins

AztecPrince

I am new to snakes and will be going to pick up my new sunglow motley corn snake hatchling in about 2 weeks. I want my snake to be as healthy as possible. Are there any vitamins that I can give to her? What is this I hear about gut-loading mice? What can I feed the mice? Any additives that I should add to the water? Thanks for all the help.

Corns don't require additional supplementation to their food like many other reptiles. Here are a few old threads for your topic:

Vitamin threads

Welcome to the forum!

At first I didn't use any vitamins, but one day after reading some posts on this site, I decided to try the Rep-Cal Herptivite. I dust the mice butts every time I feed. (sometimes with the picky eaters I dust every other time) It seems to have helped alot. They seem to be more active, and growing at a faster pace than they were before. Like I said though, I don't dust the whole mouse just the rear. I guess it is all up to the owner. Whatever your preference is.:cool:

Back