• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snakes are so much harder to photograph than geckos!

Kitsune

lol. I apologize for the... horrible photos. These guys don't sit still like my leopard geckos do! lol.

These are the rest of my corns. =) As far as morphs.. I can only go by what I was told.. I know next to nothing about corn snake morphs/genetics. Any help with them is (of course) greatly appreciated! ^.~

I was told this is a Striped Corn:
100_2827.jpg

I purchased this as a Striped Amber (I'm thinking it's not):
100_2829.jpg

100_2830.jpg

This one I'm 99.9% sure is a Reverse Okeetee XD :
100_2832.jpg

Annnd.. I didn't get any.. presentable shots of my Butter Corn. XD

Again.. Sorry for the yucky pictures. D= I'm an amateur snake photographer! lol!

No worries, you'll learn quickly. Great looking babies. If I had to guess #2 is probably a striped butter, which is similar to amber but has even less black from the effects of amel opposed to hypo. Looking at your pictures the eyes look like butter eyes. Butters have red and yellow eyes while ambers have eyes where the pupil is black surrounded by a golden iris. Check out the difference between: http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/butter/ and http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/amber/

#2 looks like a butter stripe/cubed to me. I have a snow stripe that has the broken stripe too. Does #2 look yellow like your butter?

Thanks for the comments, everyone~ I too, love the colors on my RO. <3

Josie: #2 isn't as yellow as my butter... He/She is more tan/brown than anything. :3

I am leaning more towards butter though. The eyes are red, like Onarian said is typical for the butters.

number 2 is a butter motley/stripe and the others are exactly what they were sold to you as, and all very cute:)

How old are they? My butter has gotten brighter and brighter with each shed. He's just finished his 3rd shed with me.

My butter is an '09.
The "Amber Stripe" (lol) is a '10. Reeeally young. He was 7g when I got him.
Unfortunately I don't have exact hatch dates on either.
He's only shed once with me.. so that would probably explain why he looks different from my butter. =)

I really don't think snake #2 is a butter anything. Looks way too orangeish on my screen to be a butter.

I really don't think snake #2 is a butter anything. Looks way too orangeish on my screen to be a butter.

It doesn't help that the snake is deep in shadow in the photos so that you can't determine it's exact coloration, but I have to agree with Joe, looks too orange to be a butter.

Aheh. Sorry about the shadows. :x
I've been using my mother-in-law's digital camera for pictures.. I'll have to borrow it again to try to get some better pictures of the little one.. To me.. He's tan.. But.. *shrug* I don't know. lol.

Thanks again for the comments, everyone. =)

Back