• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snow Bloodred

mikehayn

Do they exist?? I know they probably don't look too much different from a normal snow (baring in mind their colour). A mate of mine purchased a snow corn from a pet shop close to where she stays, and she bought it as a normal snow, but from what I can see, after having a closer look, the belly is missing almost all for the checkered pattern and it has no markings on it's side...I'll take some pics when I get a chance, in the mean time does anyone have anything like that??Post some pics please!!!

Keep in mind that snows have very faded checkering and patterns. If it is clear of all checkering then it could also be a motley or stripe, but those should be pretty obvious by the back markings.

We can hopefully give you a better idea when we see the picture.

Rick

Yes they do exist. The term being thrown around for them is "Avalanche." Keep in mind though that belly markings are hard to see on snows as it is, so they may be there. An Avalanche would be missing all belly markings... not just some. I wouldn't really expect to see an Avalanche in a local pet store. I may very well be wrong. Rick is correct... pictures might help alot.

Back