• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snow corns color???

ballpythons18

Got my Burm(2/25/06)
My snow corn has gray in it,it is the normal snow color but on the right side has a spot that is gray,also its belly is checkerd and the front half of the bellyis gray,then turns to white about a 1/4 of his length then back to ehite.has anyone ever seen this???

could this

have anery or amel in its blood?i don't no which one it would be?i'll try and get a pic up in the next few days

A snow corn is made when you combine both anery and amel (which means lits lacking boht the red and black pigment, what your left with is a snow corn). So yes, it does have anery and amel in it.

Expressing both amelanism and anerythrism at the same time results in a snow. So yes it has both of those. However, having anery or amel does not create gray spots. I don't think I've heard of a snow having gray spots. Snows can have shades of "greens", pinks, and yellows, but I've never heard of gray.
Just wanted to clear that up.

It's gray definetly

Whenenver my sis re installs the webcam i can take pics and post them(they will be low quality but u should be able to c it,i'll post them later.Also 2 hour delay yayyyyyyyyyy

Back