• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snow For Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start off, I'm in no hurry to sell this guy, just testing the waters. I would accept either $175+shipping or to trade him for either a high white reverse okeetee or extreme okeetee male (younger or same age would be fine).

He's about 2 years old, 3 feet long, and has successfully sired a small clutch of babies. Unfortunately I have no background genetic information on him, except that he has salmon orange/pink colored saddles. Here are some current photos.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
What was he bred to and what were the resulting babies, might at least give someone of any hidden hets or confirm what he is.

He was bred to Prim (can find photos of her from my profile page), a neon/bubblegum corn who also carries coral. The hatchlings from that pairing are still small, but they look very pink in their backgrounds and saddles, with a little white around the saddles, and possibly the start of some green just inside the ring of white. Not sure how telling that is of his genetics though.

As far as I know, they cannot be "het" for green spot. It's a selectively bred trait. You also cannot know for sure if they are coral unless test breeding is done. Looks like a regular snow to me.

Sorry guys going off of her description not photo. And yes i know green spot is selectively bred trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back