• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snow with blues saddles?

Scally Friends

I have a female snow, which has, what i can call it light blue saddles, which goes to pink saddles... is this normal or a one off?

you can only see them when she is under a UV or sunlight. but it looks impressive, but ive not been able to get decent photo of her.

What kind of snow is she?

Charlotte

This is the best photo i have, its hard to see but it looks a bit grayish in the saddles in this photo. but believe me they are blue.

Attachments

• Large snow.JPG
    Large snow.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 277
Another?

I'm sure we'd all love to see other, better pictures.
If the saddles are really blue, its a new one on me.

I have had one or two that may be similar (don't have any now). When you look at them quickly, they look like gray saddles. But if you see them in certain lights, they take a somewhat bluish tinge. But the ones I had weren't blue enough that I got that excited about them. Would love to see some that were blue enough that it hit you immediately, in any light.

some pics of him

he is about 19 in. long and eats his fourth fuzzy Jan. 1st, he already had 3 since i had him, he is a very aggresive feeder. no regurges or anything and is defacting on a schedule that i have noticed. the weirdest part is everyone says no to buying from petco cause thier husbandry issues. i was talking to the guy and said the temps are to low for it. so he said he would c wat he could do, so far when i went back to look at a MBK, he did wat i recommended. although the petco on the other side of town had 2 dead ball pythons wheni was there, i went the next day and they were still there, i asked them why don't they take the bp's out, the guy replied"Their in shed" i walked away disgusted. not all petcos are bad,also i have not seen anything on cornsnakes.com against petco but a few snake sites are against purchasing from petco. just my 0.02 oh and for the pics

Attachments

• Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 76
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Image010.jpg
    Image010.jpg