• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

So.... ghost tessera?

SnakeAround

Formerly Blutengel
Sooo....... This one comes from coral ghost x tessera het anery, amel/ultra ... YAY probably an ultramel anery, dad is het amel! But.... Wait... There is a little snow peeking out of that other egg??? So, is moms het hypo and this is a ghost tessera, how lucky would I be!?!? Can't think of another explanation since mom is a first time breeder. I need to keep it now to see how pink it is gonna get and test breed it, too bad

Attachments

• ghost tessera.jpg
    ghost tessera.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 114
Boy that's a tough one Barbara, those eyes scream ultramel to me.

Either way, it's an amazingly beautiful baby!

Yeah maybe the snow nose is not a snow nose, it was not visible very much but it looked like a snow nose... cannot wait till that one comes out!

Yeah it is definitely a normal pattern snow, and, besides the grey tessera, there are a normal pattern grey, normal pattern anery and a tessera anery and what I think is a hypo tessera :) And two normal tessera's. So far 8 babies out, 5 tessera's :) and... there are 4 babies still to come, two more then I counted YAY

Attachments

• IMG_1953_800.jpg
    IMG_1953_800.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 65
  • hypo_tessera800.jpg
    hypo_tessera800.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 65
Back