• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

So much for all my pinkies : P

Dori Edd

Went into the garage today and found the freezer unplugged and all my pinkies (like 90 odd) quietly thawing out. Turns out dad forgot to plug it back in last night.

Are they still ok to use? i plugged the freezer back in and put them inside, there was a bit of juice in the bag. Blaergh.

hmm i wouldnt suggest refreezing them then using them again.. BUT if you have kept them thawd you could always feed your snake/snakes a little bit early to atleast use some ^^

Personally, I wouldn't freeze them again. Judging by there being juice in the bag they got pretty well thawed out. If they had still been mostly hard frozen it probably wouldn't have hurt. However, I'm no expert on what thawing and refreezing does. I just know that I wouldn't eat meat that went through that.

Back