• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

So we have the tattoo's...... any artists?

oldsnow

Hrmmmm........
Title pretty much says it all. We have the tattoo thread and I know there are some out there with art skills. Figured if we had an art thread, it might help some of those with the tattoo wants but don't know what to get. Here are a few of mine. Most of mine are just pencil on paper, and I wouldn't say all that great, but some do. So enjoy. I will post more later.

Attachments

• Bike Collage.jpg
    Bike Collage.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 110
  • Pennywise.jpg
    Pennywise.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Eye See You.jpg
    Eye See You.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Denial Of Servantude.jpg
    Denial Of Servantude.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Old Man.jpg
    Old Man.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 110
I'll shoot. My apologies for the picture quality, I have no scanner.

picture.php

These doodles get turned into lino prints, but I am considering the line drawing of the fly as a possible tat.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

An example of a lino print in my sketchbook, but a terribly blurry picture.

Nice work everyone. I too don't have a working scanner, so these are unfortunately just photos of my work, but you get the idea.

Ciana.jpg

CP3.jpg

LJ.jpg

2pac.jpg

I paint in acrylics mostly, but I do some sketching.

Attachments

• Vendetta.jpg
    Vendetta.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 97
  • hisuiswimsuit pencil.jpg
    hisuiswimsuit pencil.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 98
  • spirit snake.JPG
    spirit snake.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 024 a.JPG
    024 a.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 030 a.JPG
    030 a.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 97
I draw dragons. It's the only thing I'm good at.

thedratbyshiari.jpg

inspiredbyshiari.jpg

lifeisfull.jpg

faeriewyvernbyshiari.jpg

Attachments

• Meep__by_shiari.png
    Meep__by_shiari.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 88
Eep! Shiari, I know your art! I've seen that little hand-dragon before on DeviantArt. I always wanted to use it as a model for a McCaffrey-ian firelizard because I'm terrible with curled-up anatomy. You did a few of those small dragons, didn't you?

(Also, I've never seen the rat dragon before, but I think I'm in love <3)

Those dragons are amazing! Keep drawing....maybe (with your permission) I can get a tat of one? ;)

The one in the palm is an instant AWWWW lol

awwwww.... Thanks guys. :3 Yes, the 'hand dragons' (liierra) are probably the most common thing I draw/doodle. That is the shape my muse takes. And Emily, I have no problem with you getting a tattoo of one of my dragons. A couple people have them. The only stipulation is that the tattoo artist be told that the use of the drawing is permission-from-me-only.

Lovely idea for a thread!

Unfortunately, there has only ever been one person besides myself to see my art. So.. No go. lol

My art is the most intimate part of me. I feel like if I let that out into the open, I'm doomed. But, my photography is a different story!

Does photography count for this thread?

awwwww.... Thanks guys. :3 Yes, the 'hand dragons' (liierra) are probably the most common thing I draw/doodle. That is the shape my muse takes. And Emily, I have no problem with you getting a tattoo of one of my dragons. A couple people have them. The only stipulation is that the tattoo artist be told that the use of the drawing is permission-from-me-only.

Sounds good! Thanks! :)

Here are a few more I managed to locate on here. Had to censor one just a little bit.....

Attachments

• Perfect Pet Censored.jpg
    Perfect Pet Censored.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Checkmate.jpg
    Checkmate.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Cat.jpg
    Cat.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Give And Take.jpg
    Give And Take.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 20
  • The Awakening.jpg
    The Awakening.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 20
I draw dragons. It's the only thing I'm good at.

lifeisfull.jpg

*squeeeee!* I love this one! I've have been searching and searching for my next tat design and you are the person I need. I am going to PM you real soon.

Every one has some wonderful art work. I wish I were half as talented as all of you. :)

Back